“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?”
Sleep is important to us all. The most important.
It is second to food or water. Without sleep, we will go insane. We will hallucinate, have headaches, be like zombies and the worst of all. Die.
Because of this, Uratex, a leading manufacturer and researcher on mattresses and pillows in the Philippines, conducted a press release on new technologies developed on improving ways for us to sleep better.
Yes, sleep better.
Because sleeping better is better that sleeping longer. Can you see the difference?
According to Dr. Keith Aguilera, the Sleep Doctor, having a Better Sleep results in Better Mornings. Less stress with a positive outlook of the day.
What can we do to achieve this Better Sleep?
Well, there are many things to do to achieve this.
- Maintain a fixed sleep schedule
- Reduce daytime naps in 45 minutes or less
- Avoid intake of caffeine such as those in coffee, tea, most sodas, including chocolate 6 hours before bedtime
- Avoid heavy, spicy or sweets 4 hours before bedtime
- Exercise regularly but not before bedtime.
- Maintain an ideal sleep temperature in a well-ventilated room
- Block out noise and light as possible.
- Limit use of the bed to sleeping.
- Finding a comfortable bedding.
Where do Uratex come in?
Finding a comfortable bedding.
As Uratex is the leading researcher of beds, their mission is to help improve sleep routines by adapting to a healthier lifestyle, a positive mindset towards life, and choosing the correct mattress that can support the body’s shape and contours.
We can really expect more products from Uratex to satisfy our nightly needs.
The event hosted by Uratex was held on May 25, 2016 at the enchanting South Palms Resort together with the Bohol Bloggers Collective community and the Alturas Group of Companies.
Prizes were given away and the lucky winners got the chance to own new Senso Memory pillows and AirLite Futons that are surely a treat for sleep-lovers.
The event ended with more pictures, food and more knowledge to the importance of sleep in our daily lives.
Yes to Sleep!!